Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And the Anxiety/Nervousness/Excitement begins...

Hi all,

So, today is Tuesday, May 11 and I leave for Uganda in approx. two weeks. I am very anxious, nervous, and excited all in one. Currently, I have nothing packed. NO GOOD! However, me and my mom are going shopping for the essentials tomorrow. I just hope that I have everything I need. I dont want to get over there and realize I have forgot my Malaria medication! Jamilla just sent me a master list of what I need so me and my mom are going to go off that! HA! Shoutout to Jamilla! My other concern is safety, but its nothing major. Im just nervous because this is my first time out of the country. Overall, I am exited though. I cannot wait to meet so many new people and explore Uganda. I know it will be the experience of a lifetime. Until next time....

No comments: