Friday, May 14, 2010

uganda in basically a week??

So I just realized that im going to Uganda in about a week and couldn't be more excited. I can't believe its finally time to go, and no, I have not started packing. I gurantee I'm probably going to be that girl that overpacks but I am going to try my hardest to limit my packing gear. I am absolutely thrilled to be going yet nervous as my parents and family keeps telling me that I need to be careful and that I am not allowed to get sick. As you can tell, my family is not big on traveling and I am happy to be starting a new trend for us. I cant wait to send my family and friends pictures of kyetume and kampala and show them all the new people I meet. I cant wait to get started!!:)

1 comment:

joanieB said...

Hope your travels went well. Can't wait to hear about your first few days and your first perspective of the country. Love you sweetie. AUnt Joanie